Tue, Aug 22|
So Hum So Well
INTRO to Breathwork
Learn the scientific benefits and beginning practices of functional breathing. Changing how you breath can change your life.
Time & Location
Aug 22, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CDT
So Hum So Well, 1205 Blackjack St, Lockhart, TX 78644, USA
About the event
Come join Angela for this INTRODUCTORY event on Tuesday 8/22 ay 6:00pm.
In this workshop we will cover WHAT breathwork is, how it effects our health, the many different styles, their benefits, and day to day applications and tools to strengthen your respiratory muscles, and feel better overall.
Breathing correctly can completele change your life. Research shows that changing your breathing will improve your focus, concentration, sleep, reduce anxiety, and will result in long term imporvments to blood circulation, and oxygen delivery to the cells.
This is for you if...
- you are curious about breathwork
- you're an athlete and want to optimize your performance.
- you feel blocked or have low energy
- you want to access higher levels of consciousness and creativity.
- you feel stressed or overwhelmed.
- you have a busy mind and hard time focusing.
- you struggle with anxiety or depression
- You have trouble sleeping.
Learn how to tune into your body through the breath. By breathing with awareness and structure, we can REstructure our nervous system's response to stress, our unhealthy habits, and move toxic waste in the body and mind. De-stress and activate. It is possible to be both calm and have energy. Take the first steps to start your journey to be more mindful, present, and enjoy your life.
+$0.25 service fee
+$0.25 service fee0